Why Join the Davidson Village Network?Simplify your life. Save money. Maintain your home. Reduce stress. Stay mobile. Connect with others! The Village fosters social connections and friendships that keep members engaged in their community. Members of the Davidson Village Network are better enabled to lead healthy, productive lives.
What are the options?Full-Service Members Cost: $250 for individuals | $400 for a household Full and Social memberships (Single and Couple) are available to anyone 55 years and older and residing within DVN’s catchment area which includes the Town of Davidson and certain contiguous areas of Cornelius, Huntersville, Mount Mourne, and Mooresville. The MaryAnne Hammond Scholarship Fund: We have limited scholarships available for those experiencing financial hardship. Please contact us for more information. Full Services Examples:
- events, activities, and programs
- friendly visits and calls
- technology assistance
- personal advocacy and resources
- Events, activities and programs
- calling DVN at (980) 689-1843
- printing and emailing a completed DVN Membership Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or printing and mailing a completed a DVN Membership Application
PO Box 327
Davidson, NC 28036 After receiving your request for more information or completed the DVN Membership Application, a Membership Coordinator will contact you to arrange a time for an in-home visit with you. Need information about Community Resources? Click here!