It takes a village to age in place, and volunteers are an integral part of our Village.
Davidson Village Network has a “volunteer first” policy. Before we refer our members to an outside service provider, we try to find a qualified volunteer who can fulfill the service request. People of all ages and abilities can contribute to our community, and we all benefits when we help each other.
So what’s your passion?
What are you good at?
How can you serve?
However you answer those questions, Davidson Village Network has a way you can contribute to your community and help your neighbors. Our volunteers experience the satisfaction that comes with using their skills to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
The Opportunities are Limitless!
Check out our list of volunteer-provided member services. If you see somehting that sparks you volunteer interest, we have tried to make it convenient to reach out to us and communicate your interest.
How to become a Davidson Village Network Volunteer
- Sign up to be a Volunteer by completing the application form using one of the convenient ways listed below:
- Complete the easy to use online application form below to provide necessary information and Submit to our Volunteer Coordinators.
- Contact us by phone (980) 689-1843 to request the application form.
- Download our Volunteer Application Form and email the completed form to email@example.com or mail it to the address below:
Davidson Village Network
Attn: Volunteer Coordinator
P.O. Box 327 Davidson, NC 28036
- Pass the routine background check. Background Check application form is also provided below as well as the Background Authorization Form.
- Attend an orientation session.(See the schedule for upcoming orientation sessions below)
- Start volunteering!
We’re delighted that you are interested in volunteering with the Davidson Village Network (DVN), and we appreciate your willingness to share your time and skills to improve the lives of our members. The Davidson Village Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of its members through a menu of services and programs enabling them to live healthy, meaningful lives in their own homes and communities.
Volunteers are critical to the success of DVN. The more we know about you, the more we can ensure that your volunteer experiences are meaningful and of value. Please feel free to provide any supplemental information on the back of this form. We look forward to speaking with you.